luni, 21 februarie 2011

My top character quotes

"Don't tell me about hypocrisy when you don't even make the difference between perfection and drama." - Ai Nagazaki

"Actually, I think killing you is the best solution. And no, I'm not going to ask my lawyer if there are other options." - Ai Nagazaki

"Who are you and what have you done to my pig? You selfish bastard!" - Ai Nagazaki

"You remind me of grandma. The only difference is that she's more wild. Don't look at her age. She still can have wild sex and even better than you." - Ai Nagazaki

"You want me to think and solve a math problem? Who do you think I am? Santa Clause?" - Edward Amorfis

"When I'll finish that idiot dragon I'll come and make you a big pie! And if I'm not coming...make it yourself and bury it with me." - Rosaline

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu