luni, 16 mai 2011

Personal thoughts at midnight. II

"I don't know what hurts the most: hating you, missing you, loving you or just all above."


"I, personally don't believe in sinners but somehow I discovered that I'm one of them. Can fate be more ironically than this?"


"Someone once told me: it's all about faith. I couldn't agree. It's all about the Universe and its talent to make worse things, the worst."


"I know I can paint but how could I if I can't have you anymore?"


"A glass of wine, a glass of whiskey and don't forget at least a glass of martini. If I get drunk, at least I am happy till my heart stops beating."


"We are humans and I really agree with this. But we are also animals even if we don't want to face it. So how does it come when a human has sex turns into an animal?"  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu